Terms & Conditions
Artyloon aim to give its customers 100% satisfaction
Please take the time to read through our terms & conditions before placing an order with us.
WE OFFER SAME DAY DELIVERY IN THE LEICESTERSHIRE ONLY
PLEASE CONTACT OUR TEAM
Select your delivery date on the Balloon product page and our shipping options are available during the checkout.
Please note that we dispatch all balloons 1 working day prior to your chosen delivery day.
- Customers must provide a correct daytime telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address when placing an order, failure to do so may cause delays with the processing your order.
Your balloons will be created and dispatched one working day prior to your selected delivery date, regardless of how far in advance you have placed your order.
- In the event that your chosen balloon is out of stock we reserve the right to substitute your balloon for a similar choice. The customer will be contacted and the alternative offered before the order is processed
- Our balloon deliveries have to be signed for so please ensure that somebody will be there to accept the delivery. If your parcel is not signed for and is left in a safe place Artyloon cannot be held responsible for damaged or missing deliveries.
We reserve the right to upgrade your shipping to our courier DPD. This means that tracking information and a 1-hour delivery window will be sent to you. This upgrade does not entitle you to the date guarantee cover if you have selected the free standard delivery.
- Artyloon rely on delivery companies to deliver our orders including Royal Mail, Parcel Force & DPD. If a delivery has been attempted on your chosen delivery date and nobody is there to receive it, a card will be left and usually an attempt to redeliver the following working day. We cannot be held responsible for any late deliveries if nobody is available to accept the delivery.
- We cannot accept the return of inflated and personalised balloons once they have left our premises and been accepted by the customer. Personalised & made to order items are non-returnable
- Once a delivery has been signed for at the given address, it is no longer the responsibility of artyloon.co.uk. Refunds will not be given if the items ordered have not passed onto the named recipient.
- Helium-filled balloons do pop and do have a limited float life. Our inflated foil balloons average a float time of 5-7 days. The inflated bubble balloons average a float time of 4-8 days.
Please make sure that when you receive your order the box is not opened with a knife or sharp object, the tape must be peeled off.
- By submission of any order, the customer is accepting these terms and conditions and authorises Artyloon.co.uk through Stripe/Paypal to take payment for the goods selected.
Please allow 48 hours for any personalised and made to order items
Wedding/Corporate & Parties
For Customers placing an order for delivery/set-up an invoice will be sent for full payment prior to your Event Date.
Please note if no payment is received your order will not be delivered/set-up
Please note we only hold your chosen date for that period of time until payment is made.
If payment is not made on time we can release your chosen time/date for any new Customers
Corporate customers can apply to be placed on account – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds are only issued for damaged goods or goods which have been lost in transit, no refunds will be issued for late deliveries.
Any orders can be cancelled up to 3 working days prior to the delivery date. A full refund will be issued within 15 days of cancellation.
If upon arrival the goods are damaged please contact us on email@example.com within 24 hours. All packing and its contents must be kept & photographed.
The customer is liable for any postage costs which may be incurred as a result of returning any items.
Goods must be returned & received before any refund is issued.
Artyloon accept no responsibility for any goods that are received late when a standard delivery has been chosen.
Personalised & made to order items are non-returnable.
Artyloon are committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers and visitors as such we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and only collecting information from you that we require to provide the requested service. (in accordance with the GDPR) We aim to keep this policy updated in accordance with the law.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.
We may decide to run marketing campaigns by contacting existing customers with special offers, customers have the option to opt in and out of any marketing emails that we may send.
No Credit/Debit card information is held by us as payments are collected and encypted by a third party payment provider.
Artyloon may use analytics technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way cannot be used to identify you.
Artyloon do not share your data with any other companies.