Christmas is coming!!
Who has started a Christmas Countdown? Why not be creative and and get into the festive spirit by making a ‘Balloon Snowman’?
What you need:
- Balloons (of course!)
- Glue & Paint Brush
- White String
- A Pin
This is so simple to make & you can have a great time getting creative with the kids making lots of different variations:
* Inflate your balloons to the sizes required – Head, Arms & Body
* Start to wrap the string around the balloons and using the paint brush apply glue all over the string!
* Do this to all the balloons until they are covered with the string and leave to dry
* Once the glue has set and hardened, use the pin & pop the balloons
* Glue your string balls together to make your ‘Balloon Snowman’
* Add/Make accessories – Face, Hat, Scarf, Buttons
You can use the same method to create Hanging Garlands, Baubles & other Christmas Shapes!
Have fun this Christmas!